The Mission and Purpose for the Pine City Ambassador Program is:
* To engage youth in the promotion of Pine City businesses, organizations and community events.
* To represent the values of the Pine City community through outreach to other communities across Minnesota.
* To integrate a youthful perspective into the community and local events in order to promote Pine City in an enthusiastic and positive image.
Senior Candidate Information
An informational breakfast event for interested candidates will be held on Thursday, March 5th. All junior girls received an invitation to attend this event. Applications were made available at that time, but the application can also be accessed here: Senior Candidate Application.
Application Deadline for Senior Candidates is Friday, March 13, 2020
Little Miss Candidate Information
Please review the candidate eligibility information below before completing the online application for Little Miss Candidate Experience.
- Current Kindergarten student at Pine City Public Schools (2019-2020)
- Current resident with a physical address within the Pine City School District boundaries.
- Candidates that are enrolled in ISD #578, but do not live within the school district boundaries may be eligible to participate if their parent owns/operates a Pine City business that has been a member of the Pine City Chamber for the current & previous calendar year.
There is a $25 application fee for each candidate that is used for the candidate t-shirt, tiara and supplies for Activity Week.
Application Deadline for Little Miss Candidates is TBD for 2020