The Mission and Purpose for the Pine City Ambassador Program is:
* To engage youth in the promotion of Pine City businesses, organizations and community events.
* To represent the values of the Pine City community through outreach to other communities across Minnesota.
* To integrate a youthful perspective into the community and local events in order to promote Pine City in an enthusiastic and positive image.
Welcome our 2019-2020 Senior Candidates!
Little Miss Pine City Candidate Information
Please review the candidate eligibility information below before completing the online application for Little Miss Candidate Experience.
- Current Kindergarten student at Pine City Public Schools (2018-2019)
- Current resident with a physical address within the Pine City School District boundaries.
- Candidates that are enrolled in ISD #578, but do not live within the school district boundaries may be eligible to participate if their parent owns/operates a Pine City business that has been a member of the Pine City Chamber for the current & previous calendar year.
There is a $25 application fee for each candidate that is used for the candidate t-shirt, tiara and supplies for Activity Week.
Application Deadline for Little Miss Candidates is Friday, May 17, 2019