Get a 50 percent cash match on STEM intern wages – up to $2500 with the SciTech Internship Program
SciTech connects small Minnesota businesses with college STEM majors for paid internship experiences.
- Employers receive a wage match of 50% of the intern’s wages worth up to $2,500!
- The program is free for employers and students.
- At least 200 wage matches are available while supplies last on a first-come, first-hire basis.
- Industries include:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Agriculture and Food Science
- Biotechnology, Life Sciences and Health IT
- Engineering Services
- Fuels, Energy, Energy Management
- IT/Computer Technology
- Mining, Materials, Manufacturing and Processing
To apply go to SciTechMN.org
Questions? Contact SciTechsperience Program Director Becky Siekmeier, Minnesota High Tech Association at email@example.com or 952-230-4241.