Creating Believers Through Vision, Truth & Consistency
Join us this June at the National Leadership Development Conference where a spotlight will shine on Creating Believers Through Truth, Vision, & Consistency. 2020 is the age of customer focus. We as business people need sharper and smarter tools than ever, in order to put a laser focus on our guests. These tools begin with servant leadership. This culture of service, and the raving fans it creates, is also a focus of this year’s conference: Servant Leadership in a Guest Focused World — Raving Fans.
The NLDC Is a 2 ½ day conference that includes…
- 5 key note presentations that leave participants inspired to be more impactful in the worlds they work and live in.
- 5 Breakout sessions with 10 different topics. These are toolbox fillers where participants will gain valuable insight and tools to bring back to their operations.
- 2 nights hotel
- Food and Beverage for entire conference including
- Opening night Welcome Reception
- Breakfast Buffet Tuesday and Wednesday
- Lunch Tuesday and Wednesday
- Social Hour & Leadership Feast Tuesday evening
- Snacks and refreshments throughout the conference
Get more information about this event online: https://www.leadershipdevcon.com/