What is SCORE?
SCORE is the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors, with more than 10,000 volunteers in 300 chapters.
As a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), SCORE has helped more than 10 million entrepreneurs through mentoring, workshops and educational resources since 1964.
During the month of June there are a number of FREE webinar opportunities for small business owners. Registration is easy and you can view these from any computer with an internet connection.
- June 5th: Intellectual Property 101: What You Need to Know for Starting and Growing a Business.
- June 7th: Startup Shortcuts – 10 Ways to Jumpstart Your Small Business.
- June 14th: Social Media: What Small Business Owners Need to Know.
- June 21st: Little Changes, Big Results in Small Business.
- July 5th: Increase Your Revenue with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).