Job Description: The Machine Operator is responsible for the daily running of equipment. Able to operate machine to achieve all expectations required in the daily running of the equipment. Visit the MINPACK website for more information on applying for this position.
- Must be able to be trained to setup, operate & maintain machine to produce quality product.
- Able to read & understand Converting Standards & documented procedures.
- Must be able to verify proper/quality material is being used at the machine for converting.
- Must be able to operate machine at an adequate production rate.
- Must be able to document information as needed on production reports.
- Must be able to follow all safety rules & procedures.
- Able to do limited trouble shooting on machine.
- Must be able to adjust & perform minor maintenance including removing and cleaning tooling and routine
- Must be able to perform quality inspections & record results where required.
- Able to keep machine/work area in a neat & orderly condition at all times.
- Able to operate hand pallet jack.
- Able to follow direction given by Production Lead and other Management.
- Able to direct the machines additional work force as needed.
- Takes training as needed.
The MINPACK plant began operations in 1968 as a manufacturing plant supporting the 3M Microfilm Products Division. MINPACK, Inc. was formed in December 2005 and continues to manufacture microfilm aperture cards for the global market, while broadening its technology base in printing, converting, assembly, and packaging solutions.