Unlimited, Full-Time Gunsmithing Faculty
Start Date: August 20, 2019 (Fall semester)
Closing Date: Friday, February 1, 2018
This vacancy is posted on the Pine Technical & Community College website at http://www.pine.edu/human-resources/Employment-Opportunities. Click on Academic and Administrator Jobs, scroll down, click on the vacancy; interested applicants must apply on-line. Applicants click on “apply” and create their user account and create their application profile.
Pine Technical and Community College seeks an unlimited, full-time Gunsmithing Instructor for our Friday/Saturday offerings with some evening and day classes in certain semesters. Candidates should be dedicated to excellence in teaching and desire to become part of a creative, vibrant, student-centered learning community. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to interdisciplinary and cross-cultural perspectives. Faculty members at Pine Technical and Community College are professionally active scholars who participate in departmental and campus-wide activities to enhance their disciplines, promote interdisciplinary discourse and collaboration, and advance the college mission. The college is committed to reflecting a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds among its administrators, faculty and staff.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Participate in department and college curriculum development.
- Deliver classroom and/or online course instruction.
- Conduct classroom research and other assessment/evaluation activities.
- Mentor and advise students.
- Participate in committee assignments and college-wide initiatives.
- Participate in department accreditation and review.
- Engage in scholarly and other professional development activities.