Registration for the 2018 Parade will open on May 1st and be available until July 15th or until the parade fills to the 100 unit maximum participation. Registration is complete once payment of the registration fee has been received. The online registration portal will allow payment by paypal/credit card or you can mail in a payment by check.
Registration Fee Information:
- Business Entries are $55
- Non Profit Organizations are $30
- All current members of the Pine City Chamber receive a $30 discount on their registration fee.
- No throwing of candy or other items from a vehicle or float as it is traveling down the street. Groups wishing to distribute any items must provide walkers at curbside.
- No waterguns or water balloons are permitted as part of the unit.
- All vehicles participating in the parade must be insured and groups should provide a Liability Insurance waiver if requested.
- All animal units must provide their own clean-up crew or will not be allowed to participate.
- No alcohol consumption while in the line-up area or while riding/driving in the parade.
The Pine County Parade is Sponsored By:
City of Pine City
Pine County Fair Board
VFW Post 4258
Frandsen Bank & Trust
Pine Area Lions
Ledin, Hofstad, Troth & Fleming
Snake River Valley Conservation Club
Spire Credit Union
Knights of Columbus
Cross Lake Association